Cultural & Linguistic Diversity at KPMG Australia
Everyone who works at KPMG should feel like they belong.
We work hard to create a sense of inclusion across the whole organisation, regardless of background or culture.
Here are some ways we do that:
- Cultural leave – swap an existing public holiday with a different day that’s more relevant to your beliefs and traditions.
- The Belong network - a safe space for culturally diverse employees to connect, celebrate events and drive positive change.
- Asian Female Leaders network - holds regular events where members and guests can share experiences.
- Muslim Faith network - a supportive network for our Australian Muslim Community.
- Illuminate Leadership and Talent program - addressing under-representation of culturally diverse talent.
We are progressing towards our target of 20% culturally diverse partners by 2025, although there is still much room for improvement. Our partners are encouraged to build their own cultural intelligence and consider their leadership impact.