An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join Thomson Geer's Business Development team and work with Partner – Markets, Loretta Reynolds. Working in a fast paced busy team environment on a variety of tasks you will liaise with our Partners and lawyers on client focused initiatives.
- Sourcing matter information from legal teams which is meaningful, descriptive and accurate and utilising existing technology and programs to capture, record and access data.
- Drafting text for use across the firm and external platforms and publications and assisting in completing legal directories and submissions.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of up to date, tailored high quality internal and external communications and marketing collateral (including partner profiles, capability statements, client and industry presentations, etc.).
- Conducting business development-related research and analysis and identifying and capturing useful information for reuse.
- Website and intranet content updates including firm blogs and client alerts via a website content management system.
- Assisting with drafting content for internal stakeholder updates, internal stakeholder coordination and information flow and assisting with client reporting.
- Support the team with broader BD initiatives and provide local BD/Marketing as required
- Researching, updating, sourcing and maintaining contact details and lists across the firm.
Ideally we are looking for:
- A basic understanding of the law (law degree or legal studies) and key practice areas
- Diligence in your work with strong attention to detail
- Lots of initiative and the ability to problem solve
- An inquisitive nature with an ability to 'connect the dots'
- A team player
- A strong focus on service delivery
- The ability to build relationships at all levels of the business
- Microsoft suite skills